Please note that Studio Six teachers will recommend appropriate classes based on age and experience, so please contact us to enrol your child contact us
ONLINE ZOOM STUDIO SIX TIMETABLE
TERM 4 WEEK 6 – 30th March-4th April
MONDAY WITH LAURA
3.40-4.20pm Junior street
4.30-5.10pm Grade 2/3 modern
5.20-6pm Junior/senior musical theatre
6.10-6.50pm Senior jazz
TUESDAY WITH LAURA
4-4.30pm Grade 3 tap
4.40-5.10pm Grade 1 tap
5.20-5.50pm Grade 2 tap
6-7pm MJ Troupe
TUESDAY WITH ROXY
3.20-3.50pm Tuesday Jazz
4-4.35pm Intro/ grade 1 ballet
4.45-5.15pm Grade 2 ballet
5.25-5.55pm Grade 3 ballet
6-6.40pm Senior ballet
WEDNESDAY WITH ROXY
3.45-4.20pm Wednesday Jazz-little stars and junior
4.30-5.05pm Wednesday ballet
THURSDAY WITH SUMMER
4.30-5.10pm Senior street jazz
5.20-6pm Senior contemp
6.10-6.50pm Summer’s troupe
SATURDAY WITH LAURA
9.15-9.45am Little stars tap
10-10.30am Little stars mt
Senior tap class (usually mondays 6.30-7pm)
You will be set work to complete this week and film to send me. (Laura will send over)
You will be sent warm up tracks, lyrics and a backing track to a new song to learn this week. Please make sure you do learn as vocal group will be online after Easter and we need you to know song off by heart (please send me your email)
Wayne stretch/technique classes
Wayne will pre record his lessons this week and Laura will send over to you for you to do in your own time. (Please send me phone number for what’s app)
You can also use these exercises to stretch every day
– parents/students must register with Zoom and ensure they are familiar with it!
– Parents/carers must understand and agree that your child may be seen by other parents during class time although parents should set screen to see teacher only to make it easier to follow instructions
– It is parent/carers responsibility to ensure a safe working space. Make sure there is room to move (including floor work) and that there are no obstacles/obstructions. You don’t need loads and loads of space I have been teaching in my small living room.
– It is parent/carers responsibility to ensure they have sufficient internet connection to participate
– Students that have entered exams should definitely join online classes in order to maintain technique and memory of syllabus
-students who are in troupes will be expected to continue their training as events and comps are coming up
– Parent/carer is responsible for supervising child during classes.
– Parents understand that Students take part at their own risk
– Studio Six cannot be responsible for technical difficulties out of our control
– Parent/student is responsible for ensuring they are ready to participate at the class time
– Absolutely no recording of the class is permitted (of teacher or other students that you can see on screen )- happy for you to film yourselves for practice purposes of course.
By signing up to zoom you agree to all the above
After Easter an online timetable (based on existing) will be in effect, timetable and fee structure will be posted soon. PayPal friends and family will be the preferred method of payment so please create a PayPal acc. (No payment required this week as part of term 4 fees that you paid week beg 24 feb)
Please support us through this difficult time, we want there to be a dance school for you to come back too and want to give your kids some sort of normality and happiness, Thankyou
How it will work is
Add your teacher as a contact on zoom
Make sure you are online a few minutes before your class time.
The teacher will call you to invite you into the class DO NOT CALL THEM! this creates a new meeting and terminates the one in place!
If you are not in the meeting pls message your teacher in the chat option and they will add you
Then just enjoy your class!
This is new for us all but let’s make the most of this wonderful technology that will bring us together and still be able to learn, dance, sing and have fun together